What would you learn if your mouth could blab about itself?
You’d learn how to live a happier, healthier, sexier life. New evidence is popping up every day that your mouth reveals early signs of disease in your body—and if you know what they mean, you and your family can improve the quality and quantity of your lives.
Here’s just a smattering of what you’ll learn in BlabberMouth!
- How good oral health reduces your risk of America’s Top 5 killer diseases
- Which vaccination prevents the virus that’s the #1 cause of oral cancer
- What common mouth sign of pregnancy could increase the risk of preterm or still birth
- Why diagnosing hard-to-treat cancers and other diseases may be as simple as spitting
- How you can avoid giving your children the bacteria that causes cavities
- Why people who smile more are happier (and not just the other way around)
- Which debilitating disease that’s projected to afflict one in three Americans can now be detected in the dental office
Engaging and often irreverent, BlabberMouth! covers the full spectrum of oral and total health and includes a Quickstart to health in every chapter, plus many stories from the dental chair. We also share 77 Secrets that your mouth would love to tell you.
Your healthier, happier, sexier life is waiting—learn about it in BlabberMouth!
For more information on ordering or to receive a discount on orders of multiple books, email firstname.lastname@example.org.